Finance has fallen through so you get a second chance to be the lucky new owner of this stunning home!!
This spacious family home is packed full of features and represents excellent value for money! With ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, high ceilings and side access with a second driveway this home sets itself apart from the crowd! Currently tenanted until 30th July 2022 at $500 per week with long-term tenants, this property also ticks all the boxes for a savvy investor. This property is well and truly worth the wait if you are looking for your new home - and the price has been set to compensate for this. Why not lock in your home now and collect some rent for a little while first, you can't go wrong!
Situated in a quiet street this beautiful property offers four great sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study, theatre and open plan living - there is also an alfresco under the main roof for outdoor entertaining all year round. A huge bonus is the 3.1 metre wide side access with double gates and second driveway - perfect for boats, campers etc. There is also a double garage and a big L shaped back yard with plenty of lawn ideal for children and pets to enjoy.
Currently tenanted until 30th July 2022 at $500 per week with long-term tenants, this property also ticks all the boxes for a savvy investor. Located in sought after Canning Vale conveniently close to The Vale shops and other amenities such as schools, restaurants and transport. Not only is this property a brilliant investment for the future but it will also be a fantastic home to the lucky new owner. This is an opportunity not to be missed - be quick as Canning Vale properties are moving fast!
- Block size 449m2
- Total house size 222.40m2
- Modern rendered facade and portico
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Master bedroom with his and her robes, ensuite with vanity with above counter basin, shower and separate wc
- Study with double doors (currently set up as a fifth bedroom)
- Large theatre room
- Spacious light filled open plan living area with high ceilings
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel range, 900mm oven and gas cooktop and double fridge recess
- Alfresco area under the main roof
- All three minor bedrooms have BIR, two are double bedrooms
- Main bathroom with bath, vanity with above counter basin and shower
- Laundry with sink and double linen cupboard
- Separate wc
- Large L shaped back yard with lots of lawn
- Garden shed
- Double garage with internal access and rear single door
- Second driveway for extra parking and side access
- Side access with paved area for camper etc, double gates 3.1 metres wide
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Built by New Choice Homes in 2013
- Tenanted until 30th July 2022 at $500 per week
For further information contact Gemma Bowen on 0410 721 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type : House
- Land Size : 449 sqm