Peaceful and Tranquil Setting with Private Courtyard
The perfect 1st home for a couple starting on their real estate journey. Situated on a 370sqm block, located in one of the growing suburbs in Perth, this 3-bedroom home is complete with the Jarrah polished floorboards. House consists of an open plan Living, Dining, and Kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, and separate laundry. Outdoor, you have a fabulous backyard with a New paved Patio and a garden bed with Vege and Herbs patch, Fruit trees, plus 2 garden sheds. New Kitchen with Skylight and German Bosch appliances, Pyrolytic electric self-cleaning oven.
Peace and Serenity reside in this Home. High ceilings compliment the Perfect decor, flooring is polished Jarrah Timber and Tiles throughout. Brand new Kitchen with fridge and dishwasher recess. New double carport. Short walk to 2 Parks and Playgrounds. Perfect Family Home or Investment Opportunity.
At a Glance:-
• 3 good size Bedrooms (\master rm with AC)
• 1 Bathroom (Shower / Bath)
• New Kitchen with Skylight & Bosch appliances + Dishwasher recess
• Open Plan Dining and Kitchen
• Spacious Living room
• Separate Laundry + Linen cupboard
• New Gutters and valleys
• 4 powered spotlights outdoor
• New Double Carport 7m by 6m by Stratco
• New Stratco Patio 5m by 4m
• 2 Ceiling Fans
• 2 Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Jarrah Timber and Tile flooring
• Gas Hot Water System
• Window Blinds + Stainless Steel security screen
• 2 garden Sheds - 2m by 2m & 1m by 1.5m
• Easy care yards with Vege & Herbs patch
• Fruit trees - Apricot, GojiBerry & Mulberry
• 370sqm -Freestanding block with shared driveway
• 6 security cameras +1 screen ( need to be set up as it's not connected )
• Street front property (rear block had been sold)
Perth's seventh fastest-selling suburb. (ref: https://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/real-estate/perths-fastest-selling-suburbs-the-areas-people-cant-wait-to-move-into-c-5812321).
Walking distance to Hargreaves and Tempest Parks and Playgrounds. Short drive to Fiona Stanley & St John of God Hospital, plus Murdoch University approx. 5km away and several schools within 2km, close to Kardinya Park shopping centre which has a major redevelopment planned. This home is worth placing at the top of your list. Short walk to Coolbellup shops, Childcare, Library, and School.
Short drive to the delights of Fremantle and Coogee Beach, or access to the main city arterials from the freeways, providing excellent access to the CBD. Don't miss out ….Must view to appreciate! Call Ann 0423556389 or email email@example.com
- Type : House
- Land Size : 370 sqm